It is nice to have you back home. To ensure that you enjoy your holidays safely Serrano Hotels has composed several preventive rules which ensure safety distance between persons and necessary hygiene measurements complying with WHO’s recommendations concerning Covid-19. These measurements focus basically on two aspects:
· Always hold a distance of at least 1.5m to our staff and other guests, especially in circumstances that may create queues (front desk, SPA area, bar counter, buffet, rest rooms and alike). Always use a mask.
· Wash your hands often and thoroughly or use the hydroalcoholic gel supplied in the main areas of the hotel.
To be considered in following areas of the hotel:
· Gauging: We kindly ask you to observe the signs indicating the maximum allowed number of persons in certain areas. Moreover, please note that the elevator must not be used by more than one person at a time.
· Check-in / Check-out: To accomplish with the protocollary room cleaning please note that the modified time for access to the rooms on arrival is 3 p.m. On departure rooms must be release at 11 a.m.
· Late Check-out: For safety reasons the courtesy room is no longer available. Clients my hire a 30 minutes shower in a private room.
· Luggage room: For your own safety please note that only staff members can access to the luggage storing area.
· Payment: Whenever possible please discard the use of cash and pay your hotel invoice with a bankcard (preferable contactless)
· Pick-up time upon departure: Please refer to the QR-Codes provided by your tour operator. The front desk will be happy to help.
· Personal temperature measuring: If needed, the front desk will assist you.
· Sightseeing / Excursions: Please refer to the front desk for actual information.
· Board games: are provided by the Front Desk.
· Pillow Menu: Some of our hotels provide an assortment of pillows. Pleas refer to the front desk.
· Room service: Since the waiter is not allowed to access to your room the trolley will be placed in front of the door. Once finished please ask the Front Desk to remove the trolley.
(This measurements QR Code can be downloaded in
· Room cleaning / Maintenance: Please note the both the cleaning and the maintenance staff is not allowed to enter rooms in presence of guests. In exceptional situations using masks becomes mandatory.
· TV remote controls: For your safety we recommend using the control while still in the sealed package. If the control is unwrapped, it will be clinically disinfected upon departure.
· Towel exchange: will take place whenever the towel is left on the ground.
· Laundry service: If required please ask the front desk for a sterile bag.
Guests are kindly requested to dress adequately for dinner. To accomplish hygiene regulations please ask our waiters to be seated.
To give us time to clean and sterilise tables for the next guests please displace after-dinner chats to the hotel’s bar.
· Buffet: Complying with present health regulations please note that a conventional self-service is no longer allowed. Although the full content of the buffet remains at your disposal, dishes must be handled by our personnel. As this may lead to some delays, we appreciate your comprehension. Using masks in the dining room and in all public areas of the hotel is mandatory.
· Wine list: is contained in a QR code on your table.
(The beverage list is at your disposal in a QR code)
· Bar service will be provided until 10 p.m. – thereafter only table service is allowed.
· Bar Snacks: For drinks and snacks please find QR codes on the tables in the bar and on the terrace. Please refer to the barman If some other kind of products (like ice cream or spices) are required.
· Solarium / Terrace / Pool: Unless you share household please keep a security distance (1.5m) in the pool or lying on sunbeds using a towel. Please ask the lifeguard to place the sunbeds. Pool towels are available at the Front Desk and can be renewed twice a week. Once used please place them in the towel trolley.
· Treatments and Massages: Depending on the hotel booked the various treatment and massage offer is either content in a brochure of can be downloaded via QR-Code. Please note that using masks is mandatory.
· Pool and resting beds: Please clean the resting bed thoroughly before using it with the disinfectant provided. In the pool please keep a distance of at least 1.5m to other guests.
· Aroma showers: Please clean the operating buttons with the disinfectant provided prior to use them.
· Sauna / Jacuzzi / Roman Thermae/ Turkish Bath: For your safety please pay attention to the maximum number of persons at a time allowed and use only the enabled seats. Wearing bathing dress is mandatory.
· Locker rooms: must under these circumstances remain closed.
You are kindly requested to clean the training devices after use with the paper and the disinfectant provided. Please note that the present health regulations require a reduction of the number of training devices (dumbbells, training mats, etc.).
You can obtain information of the daily entertainment program by referring to the QR-Code at the reception.
ABOUT OUR STAFF
Please note that all
our staff is being body temperature measured prior to accede to the hotel and
was intensively briefed to comply with protocols concerning behaviour, hygiene
and security ensuring safeness to all our clients and to ourselves.
What should be done if possible Covid-19 symptoms show up?
For your own and other’s sake stay in your room, avoid physical contact to any other person and contact the front desk or the management immediately.