1. Who is responsible for gathering data, handling them and pass on to third parties?
TAX ID-Nr: B07580897
Postal Address: Av. Cala Agulla, 123. 07590. Cala Ratjada
Phone: (+34) 971 56 44 50
E-Mail for data handling:
Ref: Protección Datos
The user may contact our Administration Dept. for any questions related to data treatment.
2. Purpose of our data processing
To manage your information or request made though our contact form. Your data will never be used to support automatic decisions nor the making of profiles.
3. What legitimises us to manage your personal data?
4. How long do we store your data?
The rendered data with remain stored until the user requests its erasure. Meanwhile it will be kept accomplishing legally authorised administrative, accounting or fiscal purposes.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
It is not intended to render your personal data to third parties except if demanded by public authorities, police or court injunction.
6. Which are your rights as user?
Any person has the right to obtain information about the management of his personal data. They may:
· Be informed of the purpose of usage of his data and the time of storage, to know if his data supports automatic decisions of the making of profiles.
· Present a claim to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (www.agpd.es whenever his rights are being violated.
· Accede to his personal data as well as to demand amendment or complementation.
· Demand erasure of his data if these – beyond other reasons - do no longer fulfil the purpose they were gathered for. In this case they will only be used to support complaint issues.
· Demand to forward his data to other service providers as far as technically possible.
some circumstances like Direct Marketing or personal situations the user may
demand to stop the management of his data. In such cases we will no longer
manage his data except for imperative and legitim reasons or for the support of
7. Cancelling Subscriptions
To cancel any subscriptions to newsletters or similar just contact us per e-Mail using the address above and refer to “Responsible for Data Management”.