COVID-19: PREVENTIVE REGULATIONS
It is nice to have you back home. To make certain that you enjoy your holidays safely Serrano Hotels has composed several preventive rules which ensure safety distance between persons and necessary hygiene measurements complying with WHO’s recommendations concerning Covid-19. These measurements focus basically on two aspects:
· Always hold a distance of at least 1.5m to our staff and other guests, especially in circumstances that may create queues (front desk, SPA area, bar counter, buffet, rest rooms and alike). Always use a mask.
· Wash your hands often and thoroughly or use the hydroalcoholic gel supplied in the main areas of the hotel.
To be taken in consideration in following areas of the hotel:
· Gauging: We kindly ask you to observe the signs indicating the maximum allowed number of persons in certain areas. Moreover, please note that the elevator must not be used by more than one person at a time.
· Check-in / Check-out: To accomplish with the protocollary room cleaning please note that the modified time for access to the rooms on arrival is 3 p.m. On departure rooms must be release at 11 a.m.
· Late Check-out: For safety reasons the courtesy room is no longer available. Clients my hire a 30 minutes shower in a private room.
· Luggage room: For your own safety please note that only staff members can access to the luggage storing area.
· Payment: Whenever possible please discard the use of cash and pay your hotel invoice with a bankcard (preferable contactless)
· Pick-up time upon departure: Please refer to the QR-Codes provided by your tour operator. The front desk will be happy to help.
· Personal temperature measuring: If needed, the front desk will assist you.
· Sightseeing / Excursions: Please refer to the front desk for actual information.
· Board games: are provided by the Front Desk.
(The QR content of these measurements can be downloaded in your room)
· Room cleaning / Maintenance: Please note the both the cleaning and the maintenance staff is not allowed to enter rooms in presence of guests. In exceptional situations using masks becomes mandatory.
· TV remote controls: For your safety we recommend using the control while still in the sealed package. If the control is unwrapped, it will be clinically disinfected upon departure.
· Laundry service: If required please ask the front desk for a sterile bag.
· Waist bin: Following sanitary regulations a single waste bin with no manual drive has been placed in the toilet.
To accomplish with hygiene regulations please ask our waiters to be seated.
To give us time to clean and sterilise tables for the next guests please displace after diner chats to the hotel’s bar.
· Buffet: Complying with present health regulations please note that a conventional self-service is no longer allowed. Although the full content of the buffet remains at your disposal, dishes must be handled by our personnel. As this may lead to some delays, we appreciate your comprehension. Using masks in the dining room and in all public areas of the hotel is mandatory.
· The wine list: is contained in a QR code on your table.
(The beverage list is at your disposal in a QR
· Bar service: will be provided until 10 p.m. – thereafter only table service is allowed.
· Bar Snack: For drinks and snacks please find QR codes on the tables in the bar and on the terrace. Please refer to the barman If some other kind of products (like ice cream or spices) are required.
· Solarium / Terrace / Pool: Unless you share household please ensure a security distance (1.5m) between persons in the pool and/or lying on sunbeds. Please ask the lifeguard to place the sunbeds properly.
· Pool Towels: are available at the Front Desk and can be renewed twice a week. Once used please place them in the towel trolley.
· Pool and resting sunbeds: In the pool please keep a distance of at least 1,5m to other guests unless you share household.
· Resting beds: Please use a bathrobe or a towel.
· Sauna / Jacuzzi: For your safety please pay attention to the maximum number of persons at a time allowed as displayed at the entrance and use only the enabled seats. Please note that wearing bathing dress is mandatory. The Sauna is to be used by only 1 person at a time with the sole exception of (2) persons sharing the same household.
ABOUT OUR STAFF
Please note that all our staff is being body temperature measured prior to accede to the hotel and was intensively briefed to comply with protocols concerning behaviour, hygiene and security ensuring safeness to all our clients and to ourselves.